Probate Lawyer Pierce County
A probate lawyer is a state licensed attorney who advises personal representatives, also called executors, and the beneficiaries of the estate on how to address and handle the final affairs of a deceased person. It is important to have a trusted probate lawyer in Pierce County, WA, like James Christnacht. He can guide you through the process and advise you how to proceed.
Some duties of our probate lawyer in Pierce County includes:
- Help find all the assets of the estate
- Assist with sale of estate property
- Distribute assets to beneficiaries
- Obtain appraisals of property
- Help determine and pay taxes owed
Pierce County residents will find our probate lawyer to be skilled in handling all facets of probate law.
Call (253) 565-0270 to schedule your free consultation with our probate lawyer in Pierce County.
Probate Attorney Pierce County
James Christnacht, offers professional services as a probate attorney in Pierce County. A probate attorney handles all disputes with creditors and will prepare all necessary court documents. Our probate attorney in Pierce County will also be responsible for:
- Securing the appointment of a Personal Representative (PR)
- Filing the original will with probate court
- Help the PR Prepare inventory of estate property
- Help the PR Prepare and file decedent's final income tax return
- Assists in determining whether inheritance tax is owing.
Residents of Pierce County will find the probate process to be much smoother with an experienced probate attorney like James Christnacht.
To schedule your free consultation with our probate attorney in Pierce County, please give us a call at (253) 565-0270. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your probate needs.
Probate and Estate Attorney Pierce County
James Christnacht, is an experienced probate and estate attorney in Pierce County with over 35 years experience. A probate lawyer, also known as an estate attorney, is often responsible for walking a person through the entire probate process from start to finish. He is experienced in handling a variety of probate issues and is focused on protecting your rights in Pierce County. As a probate and estate attorney in Pierce County, he can advise you whether an estate needs to go through probate, and if so, which type of probate proceeding will best meet your goals in Pierce County.
Probate and estate lawyers can help sort complex family or financial situations. Some of the categories of these situations include:
- Those in second (or later) marriages
- You have minor children
- You own one or more businesses
- Real estate in this state and another state
- Disabled family member
- Recently divorced
- Charity involved with estate
- Recently lost spouse or family member
- Taxable estate
- Substantial asset in 401(k)s and/or IRAs
In setting up your estate plan, our probate and estate attorney can take steps to ensure that probate is minimized and streamline your estate planning.
We are committed to delivering individualized legal advice as a probate and estate attorney in Pierce County. Contact us today (253) 565-0270 to get further information on how we can help you.